Official Setting information is in darkgreen
. Extended Universe information is in steelblue
|Locations: G-PN 88 [Elysium]|
A fixed Star System located in the Saggitarius Arm of the Milky Way Galaxy.
A planet on the edge of the galaxy that was once counted as a candidate planet for immigration.
- Diameter: 15,200 km (1.193 Earths)
- Equatorial Gravity: 0.97 G
- Rotation Period: 26.34 hrs
- AR-00238 G: location of an atmospheric battle over a sea during Operation Orpheus.
- City-0957N: location of 3 enemy radars
- City-0029 C: location of an enemy base
- GHQ-7784 T: enemy base and manufacturing plant; next to sea.
- FA-3087 N: large enemy base and manufacturing plant.
- Natural Satellites: None
- AR-HN 043: power station in a geostationary orbit.
- 2029: the first immigrants from the Earth landed on the planet
- unknown: the force of circumstances compelled the Unified Government to suspend the immigration plan [to the planet].
- 2041: the last immigrants leave the planet, and even its existence was going to be forgotten...
- 2047.07.23 19:20 Earth Standard Time: Elysium is revealed to be a strong point for the Zentrans who show an anti Unified Government attitude.
- 2047: The anti-Unified Government Zentrans are defeated by the VF-X Squadron aboard the Vahalla III.
- A: Elysium
- B: Deserted City Area
- C: Stage 7's image, evening scene (landscape)
- D: Stage 5's image, cloudy sea
- E: Stage 7's image: wilderness
- F: Image of the surface of the planet
- G: Image of the (Zentraadi) Mobile Fortress surfacing
Yamaoka, Yuko, et al. Macross Digital Mission VF-X Flight Manual. Tokyo: Shogakukan, 1997. Print.
Digital Mission VF-X Game
© Aaron Sketchley