Official Setting information is in darkgreen
. Extended Universe information is in steelblue
This Power Armour Suit is the most advanced mecha that the Zentrādi Army have at their disposal. The Quimeliquola Quadoran-Roh is, however, used solely by the Meltrandi; the Zentrādi having their own Nousjadel-Ger Power Armour. The Quimeliquola Quadoran-Roh is a most dangerous mecha, especially as the pilots are all excellent, and very well trained in the mecha that they pilot. The Quimeliquola Quadoran-Roh is also the most expensive mecha for the Zentrādi to manufacture, mainly due to the Inertia Vector Control System incorporated in to the suit, which gives it its unparalleled mobility in combat, and should be treated with caution by enemy opposing it.
After the Great Interstellar War, units were employed by the Unified Forces, but operational units gradually decreased due to breakdowns in production at the Factory Satellite . By the 2030s, operational rates were not maintained through the use of spare parts. Support for reproduction was strong and in 2035, the Unified Forces entrust General Galaxy with the reproduction plan.
Vehicle Type: Zentrādi female division high-manouevrability battle suit
Class: Battle Suits
Crew: One pilot wearing G-suit
Manufacturer: Quimeliquola 74710020692nd Zentrādi Fully Automated Weaponry Development and Production
Customer: Zentrādi Forces
Design Features: Relies almost exclusively on vernier thrusters for flying controls. Quimeliquola special inertia vector control system. One main cockpit screen. Additional sub-monitors. One forward-looking main sensor and numerous other sensors.
- Quadoran-Rhea - Unified Forces reproduced Quadoran-Roh
MDC BY LOCATION:
Tri-barrel Laser Pulse Guns (2)
Medium Bore Impact Cannons (2)
Missile Launchers (4)
Face Plate 1
Arms 2 (2)
Hands (2) 2
Legs 2 (2)
Engine thrusters 3 (2)
Main Body 4
- 1 Destroying the Face Plate will knock out the mecha's major sensor systems, including all of the optics systems (infrared, nightvision, thermal). Radar and communications will be unaffected.
- 2 Depleting the MDC of one or both of the leg's will render the Mecha immobile on a surface. The battle suit can still hover and fly as long as the engines are not broken. Depleting the MDC of an arm will render that limb's weapons useless. As the Meltran Pilot sits in the torso of the mecha, none of her limbs extend into the limbs of the battle suit.)
- 3 Destroying one thruster will reduce the flight speed of the Mecha by 50%. Destroying both thrusters will render the mecha immobile.
- 4 Depleting the MDC of the Main Body will destroy the Mecha, probably killing the pilot as well.
9 m high or 15.2 m long without thrusters.
FLYING: Mach 3.0+ (3,675+ kmph) max speed at 10,000 m and Mach 5.1+ (6,125+ kmph) max speed at 30,000 meters and higher above sea level. Able to hover indefinately and attain orbit without rocket booster assistance.
G limit: normally 22.5G, up to 25G at super acceleration. Quimeliquola Inertia Control System's inertia neutralization function can reduce the load on the pilot to 18G, but pilot must still wear a G-suit.
Maximum rate of ascent: under investigation
Climbing Limit: The Quadoran-Roh is fully transatmospheric and can attain orbital velocity above an Earth-type planet under its own power. The thermonuclear converters are capable of flight to orbit, however they will burn through virtually all of the Quadoran-Roh's fuel load to reach orbit over an Earth sized planet. Thereafter, the Quadoran-Roh is ineffective for fuel-consumption heavy combat manoeuvres. The Quadoran-Roh should proceed to a refuelling station as soon as possible.
Operational Underwater Depth: 100 m
HEIGHT: 16.75 m [18.8 m], (movie): 17.1 m
WIDTH: [18.4 m]
LENGTH: [10.8 m]
TOTAL MASS: 32,500 kg, (movie): 33,600 kg
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: equal to a PS of 50.
CARGO: Small compartment behind pilot's seat for personal belongings.
POWER PLANT: Two 2.1 GGV class Quimeliquola thermonuclear converters. Numerous vernier thrusters.
Refer to the VF-1 Valkyrie
for stats unless otherwise noted herein:
1. ENERGY CONVERSION ARMOUR
2. HEAT AND RADIATION SHIELDS
The following is usually installed in Quadoran-Roh used by the Unified Forces:
4. IDECM (Integrated Defensive Electronic CounterMeasures)
1. AN/ALE-55 FOTD (Fiber-optic Towed Decoy)
2. COUNTERMEASURE DISPENSERS
1. Medium-Bore Impact cannon (2)
The primary cannons of the Quadoran-Roh are a pair of simultaneously-firing medium-bore impace cannons.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE: Heavy Assault
- SECONDARY PURPOSE: Anti-Ground Unit
- RANGE: 1,500 m
- DAMAGE: 2D8x10 MD per cannon; the cannons are generally fired simultaneously, at 4D8x10 MD for both.
- RATE OF FIRE: Equal to the pilot's combined number of attacks. The guns may be fired separately or linked together (both blasts count as one attack.
- PAYLOAD: 10 rounds per cannon; 20 rounds in total.
2. Air-to-Air Tri-Barrel Laser Pulse Gun (2)
The secondary gun of the Quadoran-Roh. These fore-arm mounted high-speed-rotating tri-barrel laser pulse guns are used primarily in air-to-air combat situations where missiles will not work, or to supplement missiles to gain a tactical advantage.
- PRIMARY PURPOSE: Air-to-air combat
- SECONDARY PURPOSE: defence/anti-missile/personnel
- RANGE: 2,500 m
- DAMAGE: 2D4x10 (single), 4D4x10 (Dual)
- RATE OF FIRE: Equal to the number of combined attacks of the pilot.
- PAYLOAD: Effectively Unlimited.
3. Close-Combat Missile Launchers (4)
The Quadoran-Roh has four close-combat missile launchers; two on the hips, and two above the main thrusters. The launchers fire short-range super-miniature high-maneuverability missiles.
For alternatives to the following, refer to the Missiles Resource.
- MISSILE TYPE: Bifors HMM-01 Micro-missiles
- PRIMARY PURPOSE: Assault /Defense
- RANGE: 9.6 km, 2,571 kmph
- DAMAGE: 2D6x10 M.D.
- BLAST RADIUS: 3.0 m
- RATE OF FIRE: 1 to 12 missiles per launcher. All four launchers can be firelinked. One volley counts as one attack.
- PAYLOAD: 21 missiles per hip launcher, 42 missiles per top launcher; for a total of 126 missiles.
- COMBAT: 3 attacks before they run out of fuel. +6 strike Air-to-Air. +3 strike Air-to-Groun. +5 dodge. (in most cases, the missile will use one attack to get to the target. The missile usually only has two when fired from the chasing plane in a dog fight.)
4. HAND TO HAND COMBAT
If necessary, the pilot of the Quadoran-Roh can engage in melee combat rather than use a weapon. The Quadoran-Roh is extremely agile, and can execute most typical hand to hand combat moves; such as punches, jump kicks, leap attacks, rolling with impacts, etc..
- Restrained Punch: 1D6 M.D.
- Full Strength Punch: 4D6 M.D.
- "Booster" Punch: 1D6x10 M.D. (counts as two attacks)
- Tear or Pry with Hands: 2D4 M.D. + additional ripping and frame damages.
- Kick: 4D6 M.D.
- Leap Kick: 2D6x10 M.D.
- Body Flip/Throw: 2D6 M.D.
- Body Block/Tackle: 2D6 M.D.
- Stomp: 1D6x10 M.D. (only effective against small objects) Note that for some objects, they will be instantly destroyed.
Refer to the VF-1 Valkyrie
for stats unless otherwise noted herein:
- EXTERNAL AUDIO PICKUP
- HYBRID SENSORS
- IFF ANTENNA
- INERTIAL NAVIGATION SYSTEM (AUTOPILOT)
- OPTICS - FLIR: Range: 610 m. A passive optical heat sensor that detects infrared radiation projected by warm objects and converts that data into a false-color visible image. The system enables the pilot to see in the dark, in shadows, and through smoke, and also adds a +10% bonus to pilots using a tracking skill.
- OPTICS: NIGHTVISION: Range: 610 m. A passive light image intensifier that emits no light of its own, but relies on ambient light which is electronically amplified to produce a visible picture.
- RADAR: 321 km range.
- RADIO/VIDEO COMMUNICATION: Long range, directional, line-of-sight communications system with satellite relay capabilities. Range: 1,000 Km or can be boosted indefinitely via satellite relay. Uses both the UHF and VHF antennas.
OTHER STANDARD EQUIPMENT
- BALANCE CONTROLLER
- FCS (Fire Control System) The Quadoran-Roh's FCS can store and analyze data during combat with hostile forces. The forward viewscreen of the Quadoran-Roh allows the computer to display large amounts of data to the pilot and even highlight enemies and missile attacks with overlaid graphics. The combat computer tracks and identifies specific enemy targets, and has a database of over 10,000 images stored in memory. The computer can identify and track up to 250 targets simultaneously. The high speed focussing plate over the sensor eye allows the Quadoran-Roh to draw in more data, faster and more accurately than any other mecha.
- HOMING SIGNAL: The Quadoran-Roh is equipped with a homing device that enables rescue teams to locate a disabled craft. The range of the signal is 750 km. Most Zentrādi ships and aerospace vehicles can locate and track homing signals, and the on board computers will automatically notify their pilots if such a signal is detected.
- IFF/UHF DATALINK ANTENNA AND TACAN/UHF ANTENNA
- LASER TARGETING SYSTEM
- SEARCHLIGHTS: two searchlights are located in the Quadoran-Roh. Range: 92.5 m.
- STANDARD SURVIVAL KIT: All Zentrādi aerospace vehicles come equipped with a portable survival kit. Inside the small reinforced box is a medium-sized flashlight, two hand flares, one rocket flare, a compass, infrared distancing binoculars, a small mirror, a pocket knife, dehydrated and concentrated food (can be stretched into a five day supply for one person) and basic first aid items (aspirin, bandages, disinfectants, etc.)
- TACTICAL LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEM: The Quadoran-Roh's cockpit is pressurized, and also provides additional air feeds to the pilot's flight suit that provides him with pressurized breathing. The Zentrādi light armour also contains an upper and lower g-suit that promotes blood circulation even during high-g turns, thus decreasing the possibility of pilot's blacking out in combat.
- UHF ANTENNA
- VHF ANTENNA
COMBAT BONUSES FOR QUADORAN-ROH TRAINING
- 2 attacks per melee (plus those of the pilot). Add one additional action/attack at levels three, six, eleven, and fifteen.
- +1 on initiative
- +2 to strike
- +3 to parry
- +3 to dodge (optional: +3 at low, +5 at medium, and +7 at high speed differentials)
- Tilt Dodge Modifier (applied to the regular dodge bonus for the mode the VF is in): -5.
- +4 to roll with a punch or move with an impact, reducing damage by half
- Critical strike same as pilot's hand-to-hand.
- Body block/tackle/ram - 2D4 M.D. plus a 50% chance of knocking an opponent down, causing him to loose initiative and one attack that melee round.
© Aaron Sketchley